Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Experience with gentian violet?

Has anyone ever used gentian violet for a vaginal yeast infection? How messy of an ordeal was it for you? Does it permanently stain clothing? Are their any tricks or advice that you can give in order to avoid the mess and staining? Also, did it help you with your infection?



Thanks! :)

Experience with gentian violet?
I have never used genitian violet but my mom did years ago and she said that it is quite messy (I've read this somewhere as well). It can permanently stain clothes.



I would recommend that you include a pad or a pantyliner in your panties to try and help minimize some of the mess that comes from using this medication. I would recommend checking with your doctor as well for additional ideas on how to help minimize the mess and staining that occurs with this medication.



My mom said that it was very effective at helping a yeast infection. I've read this as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment